- POKLON BON
Escape Room Zagreb
SUB - 13.30- 21.00
NED - 13.30- 18.00
ODABERI TERMIN IGRE
Sij 18 PONEDJELJAK
Sij 19 UTORAK
Sij 20 SRIJEDA
Sij 21 ČETVRTAK
Sij 22 PETAK
Sij 23 SUBOTA
Sij 24 NEDJELJA
ŽELIŠ REZERVIRATI ZA VIŠE LJUDI?
REZERVACIJA VIŠE IGRI
Terms and Conditions
1. WEBSITE USE AND SECURITY
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website (for bookings, checking availability, contacting us etc), you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The website www.roomescape.hr referred to as "the website" is owned and operated by RoomEscape j.d.o.o referred to as "the company", "we", "us" (registered office at Horvaćanska cesta 77, 10 000 Zagreb, VAT no. HR42349827349 and OIB 42349827349). The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Croatia.
· In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
· Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Roomescape j.d.o.o may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.05.2018.
2.1 What we collect
All personal information that we may collect (including, but not limited to, your name, address and telephone number) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and Your rights under that Act.
We collect the following information:
· name and company name (if applicable)
· contact information including a valid email address and phone number
· other information necessary for finalizing a booking/providing a team building quote
2.2 What we do with the information we gather
We will use your personal information to:
· provide our services to you
· process your booking (including payment) for your escape game
· inform you of new products and/or services available from us or special events (if you opt-in or have previously opted-in to receive it); you may request that we stop sending you this information at any time.
· send you a follow-up email after your experience with your team photo.
We may also use the email provided during booking to ask you for a review of your experience via TripAdvisor"s Review Express service. TripAdvisor recognises the value and importance in protecting our guests" information therefore, email addresses submitted for Review Express are not used for any other purpose and you will not be subscribed to general TripAdvisor email campaigns.
If you are not comfortable with us using Review Express to contact you for a review after a game, then please let us know in writing at email@example.com immediately after booking with us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
2.4 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not tick the box that asks you to sign up to our news or offers.
· if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply unsubscribing from our newsletter.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In these booking conditions references to "you" and "your" include the first named person on the booking and all persons on whose behalf a booking is made or any other person to whom a booking is added or transferred.
We act as an escape
experience game provider for corporate team buildings, friends and family
outings etc. Our obligations to you may vary depending upon which arrangements
you book with us and we have tried to set them out below as clearly as
Section A applies to bookings where we act as an escape game experience provider and Section C covers ongoing promotions.
SECTION A - ESCAPE GAME TEAM BOOKINGS
This section applies to escape game bookings made via our website for company team buildings, family and friends outings, school outings, birthday celebrations etc. The booking process is explained in detail in our FAQ
3.1 Age restrictions & Booking responsibility
Our missions are suitable for age 9 years and up and we require one adult to be present per each team that contains players under 14 years of age (in this situation the adult(s) can join free of charge). Children under 9 years of age can join only as part of a group of adults. In addition, rooms are not designed to be child-safe and contain items that could be hazardous to young children whilst accompanying adults are distracted by the game.
Where a customer is booking tickets on behalf of themselves and other members of a group, that person must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by all persons involved in the booking and by a parent or guardian for anyone under 18 years of age when the booking is made.
Bookings can only be made via the online booking system on our website or in person at our business premises. You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on our online booking system.
RoomEscape j.d.o.o is a live event with a scheduled start time and you are responsible for ensuring that all of your group of players arrive at the time stated on your booking confirmation, which is generally 10 minutes before your game start time. Games will not be delayed for late arrivals, although we will allow late arrivals into the room after your escape game has begun, but not more than 15 minutes into the game.
If none of your party has arrived 15 minutes after your booked game start time, this will be treated as no-show and we will have to refuse entry to your game. No refund or rescheduling is available for no-shows.
It is your responsibility to make your way to our business premises to play your game at the time stated on your booking confirmation. We do not provide parking or other travel arrangements and any travel information provided on our site is only done so as an aid to planning your visit. We cannot be held responsible for any failure of transport arrangements that result in your booking being a no-show.
3.2 Gameplay & Conduct
Our escape rooms are designed for teams of three to six players. If your group is larger than six, you are required to book more than one escape room unit.
No video recordings or photos are allowed inside the rooms. You are expected not to use any video/audio recording device during the game (this includes,without limitation, mobile phones, recording devices and cameras), unless a different arrangement has been made with our venue prior to your booking (i.e. film and production crews etc.).
If you are a blogger, vlogger, press representative planning to film or take photos at our venue for review purposes, then please get in touch at email@example.com for permission.
We expect you and your group not to disclose any details of the game directly or indirectly to any third party members. Our games are our intellectual property and you are not permitted to use this in any way without our written consent. You accept that any such disclosure or use may constitute an infringement of our intellectual property rights.
We are entitled to charge our customers for any damage which is intentional and/or caused by misuse of company property within the briefing area(s) and the escape room(s).
While you are on our premises, you must ensure to conform to our codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with our employees. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be turned away or removed from our premises by our employees and their booking cancelled or ceased early with no refund.
We are a family-friendly venue therefore we reserve the right to deny admission to any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate (e.g. clothes with offensive, objectionable or violent messages) or attire that could detract from the experience of other customers.
We do not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards our employees and we reserve the right to remove from our premises any person who is violent, abusive, threatening or disruptive or whose behaviour is causing distress to other customers or employees, with no refund for booked or partially played missions.
Food and drinks are not allowed inside the escape rooms and alcohol consumption is strictly forbidden within our premises, unless you have obtained the management"s written consent prior to your booking.
You will receive instructions before the mission in the form of a briefing given by a game host. After learning the rules and objectives of the mission and receiving the information provided at the briefing, you and your group will participate in the event at your own risk. We are not liable for any damage caused to persons, possessions or materials by your failure to follow the instructions given before the event.
CCTV will be used to monitor you and your team during the course of your mission. This includes audio and video monitoring as it is an essential part of running your game. Recordings of your game are stored for 48h with the sole purpose of documenting evidence of illegal behaviour, such as committing wilful damage to company property or harassing members of staff.
Photographs of you and your team will be taken after the mission and stored on our computer systems for a up to 2 months. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and permitting our employees to take photographs, you grant unconditional permission for those photographs to be used by us for marketing and promotional purposes. If you do not want your team photograph to be held by us and used for in this way, please advise our employee at the time your photo is taken.
3.2 Pricing and Availability
All game dates are released 4 months in advance and can be booked via the booking section of our website.
We neither represent nor warrant that all missions will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming your booking. Availability indications are provided on our website, however, such indications may not take into account bookings that have been placed by other customers during your visit to our website.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all prices shown on our website are correct at the time of going online.
We reserve the right to change prices and to add, alter, or remove special offers from time to time and as necessary. Changes in price will not affect any booking that you have already placed.
All prices shown on our website do not include VAT. VAT is not calculated on the basis cl. 90 st.1 and st.2 of the VAT Act (Nar. No., No. 73/13).
3.3 Payment & Booking confirmation
Payment for the escape game(s) will be due in full at the time of booking. Price and payment details will be confirmed during the booking process prior to payment and on your booking confirmation. Your chosen payment method will be charged as indicated during the booking and payment process.
Payment can only be made online or in person at our business premises, unless otherwise agreed in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking confirmations shall be sent to you automatically via email and contain our contact details and the following information:
· confirmation of the mission booked including details of the time and place of the game and the maximum number of players for whom the booking is valid
· itemised pricing for the mission booked including, where appropriate, taxes and other additional charges
· travel and parking information
· a link to these terms and conditions
Your booking confirmation is also your ticket to your mission and valid for up to the number of people shown on the booking confirmation.
Without the booking confirmation email you may be denied entry if you have no other proof of identity.
3.4 Invoice payments
When requested in writing, we also accept payments via bank transfer. In this situation we shall forward you an invoice along with your booking confirmation (which is also your payment link).
The invoiced price of
our missions, merchandise or services must be paid 30 days from the date of the
invoice (i.e. the due date).
4. PROMOTIONAL CODES & VOUCHERS
Discounts, promotional codes and vouchers must be applied at the time of booking and once a booking has been confirmed no retrospective reduction in price or refund can be given.
Vouchers purchased via our website or received as gifts are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and can only be redeemed online, upon booking.
Vouchers are not refundable in cash or replaceable if lost.
Vouchers are only good for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable with cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
A voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other RoomEscape j.d.o.o, discount or promotional code.
Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher will be paid by you upon redeeming the voucher online.
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the availability of any discount or promotion at any time.
5. CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY
hosts live experiences and once a booking is confirmed, we can not accept any
last minute cancellations and/or rescheduling requests or offer full refunds as
a result of the aforementioned situations.
6. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
As a consumer, you
have certain legal rights with respect to the purchase of services. For full
details of your legal rights and guidance on exercising them, it is recommended
that you contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
6.1 Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Croatian law.
If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the